~because the journey to a million miles begins with the first step..

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28th, 2010

I like listening to people's thoughts..their feelings, their inner stress and their dislikes.. akan tetapi, acapkali bila aku jadi pendengar, I easily get influenced by their thoughts (which i should not be). I could easily develop my dislike towards that particular person, until one point i will have to straighten my mind and heart, and tell myself to forgive that person for whatever things they had done..its so difficult..sometimes i even developed internal conflict within myself, unknown reason of stress and so forth..i hate the feeling, but..it just happen..

Previously when i was working in HSB, this was also a problem that i have to face. Especially when working as a government servant, back-talking, back-stabbing, mengumpat, gossipping bla2 is very common. even one of my senior staff once told me that working in gov setting memang menambahkan dosa..hm..this is one of the reason why i am very grateful to be able to quit gov job..heheh

'Ala kulli hal, i have to train myself, so that i can balance and define my limit of acceptance~28.7.2010, 1053hours

No comments:

Post a Comment