~because the journey to a million miles begins with the first step..

Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 January 2011

It has been 13 months since the day I registered as a masters student..and its been 13 months full of difficulties, hardship, tireness, boredom, tears, anger and sadness..but it was also the period during which I started to discover who I actually am. I learned a lot of things; things that I could never know if I did not chose this path in the first place.

I learned the real meaning of persevearance. I discover that money is not everything in this world. I had taught myself how to be gentle and patient, and to control my anger better..and many other things.

Eventhough sometimes I actually missed working and practising as a pharmacist, I know that this road that I had chosen promises something better in the future. Something worth sacrificing everything for, something good for myself, and even better for the people around me..I hope so..

Allah definitely has a unique way of guiding us. If things did not go as we wish or as expected, there must be a reason. And its our job to discover the reason. Pray to Allah, and He will show the right way..

No comments:

Post a Comment